- Peel the onion and garlic and finely chop. Cut the peppers in half, core them and cut into 1 cm cubes. Clean the mushrooms with a moist paper towel and slice finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onions and garlic until golden. Add the peppers and the mushrooms and sauté on a high heat. The vegetables must still have a bit of bite. Put in a bowl and let it cool.
- Puree the kidney beans in the mixer or with the blender and add to the vegetables.
- Add the beetroot juice, teff, cornflour, seitan flour and the paprika to the vegetables,
- Mix everything well and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mix to make approx ½ cm thick burgers and press lightly.
- Drizzle oil and then grill vegetables on both sides for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cut the burger buns in half, crisp toast on the grill, spread with BBQ sauce and add your tibits burgers, grilled vegetables and lettuce.