- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Prepare the potatoes like ordinary boiled potatoes.
- Peel the root vegetables and cut them into small cubes. Wash the savoy cabbage and cut it into fine stripes.
- Heat the canola oil in a frying pan and sauté the veggies. Ad the agave syrup and caramelize the vegetables. Put them aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes with a fork, layer them onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven until they turn golden brown and crunchy.
- Cut the thempeh into thin slices and fry them in canola oil until they're slightly crisp. Season with salt & pepper.
- Ad the apple vinegar to the root veggies and season with herbed salt and pepper. Arrange the salad on the thin slices of radish, sprinkle over the potato crumble and serve with the tempeh chips. For those who like it hot, ad some sabal oelek as a dipping sauce.