- Wash the broccoli, clean, remove the leaves and cut into pieces, including the stalk. Wash and trim the mange tout.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the broccoli to the boiling water.
- Add the mange tout and edamame beans after 1 minute and cook all together for a further minute.
- Drain the vegetables and rinse in cold water before putting aside to cool.
- In the meantime, prep the ingredients for the chilli fruit dressing. Place the mayonnaise, vinegar, orange juice, oil and sambal in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cooled vegetables and mix gently with the dressing. Season to taste.