- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the fennel in half and slice
- Peel the beetroot, cut them in quarters
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper and spread on a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, blitz the breadcumbs, cashews, ginger and orange peel in the mixer. Add rapeseed oil.
- Place the oven vegetables in a gratin dish. Knead the crumble briefly and spread evenly on the vegetables.
- Cook in the oven for 5 minutes before serving.