- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC. Cut the aubergines into 5 mm slices and arrange on the work surface. Cut the cheese and tomato into thin slices and place evenly on half of the aubergine slices. Season with fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place another slice of aubergine on top of each aubergine, pressing down lightly to make a sandwich.
- Lightly beat the eggs. Brush carefully over both sides of the aubergine and dip them in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the cordon bleus in a hot pan with plenty of coconut oil until golden brown, then place onto a baking tray and bake for 7 minutes.
- Lift the cordon bleus from the baking tray onto kitchen paper to remove the excess oil. Turn over briefly and serve immediately.