- Boil the black venere rice in salted water for about 20 minutes. In the last 5 minutes, add the green beans then drain.
- In the meantime, heat the rapeseed or olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and chilli and fry on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the pepper strips and peas and simmer on the medium heat for 10 minutes until the peppers are soft with little bite.
- Add the warm rice and beans to the pan, mix well, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Arrange in a gratin dish and garnish with the lemon wedges.