- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the cauliflower, wash it, cut it into florets and put it in a bowl. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Mix cauliflower, garlic, olive oil, white pepper and cumin well and spread on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the ingredients for the tahini sauce. Place the cauliflower on a serving dish and pour the sauce on top.
- Chop the coriander.
- Garnish the cauliflower with the roasted almonds and chopped coriander.